Thursday, May 12, 2011

Travel Photo: San Juan, La Union

Like it? Share it on Facebook or Twitter!


Surf's up at La Union!
Watch those waves! This is what I remember every time I think of San Juan,  La Union.  The view of a seemingly endless blue horizon breaks with the coming of  large white waves that are ready to challenge any surfer that dares to ride it. San Juan, La Union is considered as one of the top surfing spots in the Philippines. Surf seasons are July to October and November to March.

On a personal note, I decided to post this travel photo, which was taken by my favorite travel buddy, after I got news that she's expecting.  I'm excited to be her first born's godmother though I'll  definitely miss having her around in my future trips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to share? Leave a comment.(Just make sure it's not nasty.)