Friday, August 19, 2011

#FriFotos: So How Do You Define Adventure?

Like it? Share it on Facebook or Twitter!

I have lots of fond memories of my trip to Hawaii, U.S.A., from the way people treated me like family to the crazy adventures that saw me hiking on a mountain in the morning then swimming under the waterfalls in the afternoon. On a visit to Pearl Harbor, my friends and I wondered about other exciting adventures that the men and women of Hawaii get to experience.Then we saw this:



An adventure for the big boys?

Now that's what you call an ADVENTURE! We just hope that they're not serious about checking out these things after the men get their adrenaline rush:



Have an adventure-filled Friday, everyone! (click on this link to learn more about #FriFotos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to share? Leave a comment.(Just make sure it's not nasty.)